Monday, March 26, 2012

Nursery Transformation (PART 1)!!!!!

So I figured I should start posting pictures of the nursery....because there are going to be SO many pics later on and I rather it up and do a few posts about it rather than one big one! So THIS post is all about the first few changes that took place! I wish I took a BEFORE photo of when the room was still an office...but I came home from work one day and Ed had moved everything out already...NOT complaining!!!  Anyways...here we go!!!

Before we did anything...
 
This was Ed's first time painting EVER! First stroke of paint going on....
Finished painting and he even put up the chandelier!! 
Assembling the crib!!


We got the shelf done for the closet (the closet is painted in a darker pink...the paint we originally wanted to use for the stripes in the room but we decided against the stripes)...the baby clothes hangers are velvet!!!  
Up goes the drapery! The rod is a bit short but I guess it's ok... 
A few shots of the room so far....
Went out the next day and got the mattress (still need to get a mattress pad but
I can add that in later hehehe)! I put the bedding in and brought up everything else that was 
downstairs in bags that belonged to Evelyn! Washed/hung her clothes and 
put out toys and decorations.
I LOVE her closet!!!!!!
Here are a few shots of the nursery in daylight and no photo filters!

We also got a bassinet for our bedroom....Tobey was sniffing it out and then decided to 
test it too!!!!!

MORE TO COME!!!
We still need to get a dresser and wall decor!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Cant wait to see the finished product! Love the chandelier!

    ReplyDelete